head

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fun end of year activity

So this activity is not really English related, but I still bet your kids would LOVE to do it on one of the last hot days of school before summer!

Making ice cream out of coffee creamer!


All you need is:

  • Cup with lid
  • Individual coffe creamer
  • Salt
  • Ice
  • Water 
  • Straw spoons
All you have to do is:

  • Fill the cup about halfway with ice
  • Put in a dash of salt
  • Put in a splash of water
  • Put the lid on (I put tape over the straw hole)
  • Shake, Shake, Shake for four minutes (Seriously, keep shaking)
After the four minutes are up, take the lid off of your coffee creamer and if you shook it enough you should have a small taste of ice cream!

How much would any kid love that? Heck, it tickled me and I am pretty old!



Click on the images below to see the kind I purchased on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I tried it and it was AMAZING! However, I (the teacher) ended up being the only one who didn't end up with ice cream. The students said it was DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete