head

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ted Ed Talks for the English Classroom

So I have decided that I would like to start ending all of my classes with a Ted talk or a Ted Ed talk. I have been compiling lists of both that would be great for the English classroom.


I thought I would share a sampling with you guys of some of the Ted Ed Talks that I have found. 

Check it out:

The power of a great introduction - Carolyn Mohr


The world’s most mysterious book - Stephen Bax


How to write descriptively - Nalo Hopkinson


How to build a fictional world - Kate Messner


What makes a hero? - Matthew Winkler


Plato’s Allegory of the Cave - Alex Gendler


What "Orwellian" really means - Noah Tavlin


What makes something "Kafkaesque"? - Noah Tavlin


How to recognize a dystopia - Alex Gendler


Insults by Shakespeare



If you are interested in the full list of 100 different Ted Ed Talks for the English classroom click the image below!






3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ดูหนังเกาหลี

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hp Printer Technical Support
    http://www.hpprintertechsupport.net/
    One of the most popular features of Virtual technicians is that we offer round the clock technical support for yahoo related issues.
    We believe in helping our customers beyond limits. We provide highly qualified customer care executives which work according to customers need.
    From removing virus from your PC to Repairing and management we do every technical thing affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read educational blog where I found more about student resources which I need. I also gather my resources from https://typicalstudent.org/ where I found more about the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete