head

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ted Talks for the classroom

I compiled a list of some of my favorite Ted Talks to use in the classroom

Can you really tell if a kid is lying

The magic of truth and lies and iPods

Do schools kill creativity

If I should have a daughter

Forget multitasking try monotasking 

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator 

Gaming can make the world better

The agony of trying to unsubscribe 

A 12 year old app developer 

Why school should start later for teens 

Want to be an activist? start with your toys

Build a tower build a team

Don't eat the marshmallow 


 I show them as my students fill out this form from Laura Randazzo

6 comments:

  1. I adore everything about your blog and teaching style. It's always inspirational to read what you post. Hope your year's off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great Post
    Awesome information dear author, thank you very much for sharing the useful information. I am also writing on amazing topic as Mercury Retrograde, If you want more, please check mpanchang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazingescape is an escape game attraction located in the heart of Atlanta. Our escape games are real life rooms designed for those looking for great thrill.
    www.amazingescape.com/about-us

    ReplyDelete